Accounts Receivable Administrator (French)
We are looking for a hands-on, French-speaking Accounts Receivable Administrator to join the Financial Shared Service Center department based in Enschede.
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator within the Financial Shared Service Center, you and the team are responsible for the Accounts Receivable Administration for our French entity. You process the daily bank transactions, maintain contact with customers both in writing and by telephone and handle e-mails in the various shared mailboxes. You also support the Senior and the team with tasks related to the month-end closing. Because the same working method is used in our FSSC team, mutual interchangeability is important and you as a team member can be deployed flexibly at the different entities. You also enjoy working in a team and get energy from challenges.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator reports directly to the Teamlead AR / AP.
- Keeping the AR administration up to date
- Processing bank transactions
- Sending reminders by mail and telephone to process in CreditNext (Onguard)
- Handling emails in various shared mailboxes
- Checking and executing the invoicing process
- Direct debits
- Assisting in our monthly closing
What you bring?
- You have an MBO plus work and thinking level
- You have financial insight, a background in Accounts Receivable
- You can speak and write fluently in French
- You have a pragmatic attitude, hands-on mentality, you learn quickly
- You are energetic and you enjoy working in a team
- You work accurately and efficiently
- You have good communication skills and speak English and preferably also Dutch
What we offer?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for MLE. You will work in an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and good career perspective.
Besides a challenging job with a diversity of projects, we offer you much more:
- A competitive salary (CLA Metalektro). The exact amount depends on your education and relevant work experience.
- A contract for 32 hours per week.
- Hybrid working model.
- 27 holidays and 5 extra days off (based on full-time employment).
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Plenty of development and learning opportunities.
- Very diverse and international organization which has entities in Europe and a parent company in Japan.
How to apply?
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the Application Form).
Please, note that we do not sponsor visas and we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.