Accounts Receivable Administrator in SSC
We are looking for a proactive Accounts Receivable Administrator for the Shared Service Center. You will be responsible for debtor management. You will book daily bank transactions, maintain contact with customers both in writing and by telephone and handle e-mails in the various shared mailboxes. You also support the Senior and the team with tasks related to the month-end closing. You also are a flexible and enjoy working in a team and get energy from challenges.
You will report to the Team Leader AR/AP, it is located in Enschede and is a part-time position (24-28 hours).
- Debtor management
- Process bank transactions
- Contact customers via telephone and in writing
- Handle emails in various shared mailboxes
- Assist with monthly closing
What you bring?
- MBO education level
- Financial insight
- Good command of the Dutch language, spoken and written
- A pragmatic attitude, hands-on mentality, and you learn quickly
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Good communication skills and good command of English in a professional environment
What we offer?
- A competitive salary (collective labour agreement Metalektro). The exact amount depends on your education and relevant work experience
- A contract for 24-28 hours per week
- Hybrid working model
- 27 holidays and 5 extra days off (based on full-time employment)
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Plenty of development and learning opportunities
- Very diverse and international organization which has entities in Europe and a parent company in Japan
How to apply?
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the Application Form).
Please, note that we do not sponsor visas and we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.