Customer Relations Representative Parts
MLE BV is looking for a proactive Customer Relations Representative Parts for the Sales Support Parts department. The Parts Supply Chain is a core link to the quality perception of our After Sales Service. Order backoffice support is provided to the network. Service levels, availability, procurement, range management and a range of logistical activities are just the basic components of what this department manages. Inventory management and thus working capital are controlled by the Parts Supply team. This activity is geographically diverse with multiple warehouses and massive movement of goods with good potential to integrate and optimize the activities.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for handling questions from dealers and assisting with parts questions for both Counterbalance (CB) and Warehouse (WH) trucks parts return administration, instructing dealers on the use of MLE systems, contributing to the improvement of service related processes and processing administrative data.
The Customer Service Representative Parts should be a team player, able to handle stress and show excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This role reports directly to the Manager Sales Support Parts.
- Accurate handling of questions from dealers, such as issue on delivery times, order entry, information on back orders, transportation issues, claims, returns etc.
- Assist with parts technical questions for both CB and WH trucks.
- Instruct dealers on the use of MLE systems.
- Processing administrative data such as dealer data and related system settings.
- Maintain intensive internal contacts, especially with our logistics service provider, purchasing department and technical support department.
- Contributing to improvement of service related processes.
What you bring?
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Knowledge of automated data processing systems.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Technical knowledge of CB and WH trucks would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the German and/or French language would be an asset.
- Ideally, affinity with ERP systems, specifically SAP.
What we offer?
- Around 2,150 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures.
- A 37,5 hours working week.
- A salary which is in line with global standards.
- 27 holidays and a max. of 5 days extra (assigned by management) based on a fulltime employment. Holidays of parttime workers are calculated pro rata.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer an opportunity where you can learn a lot of the full business; just by reaching out, showing interest, and asking questions.
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Maria Bravo, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
Please, note that we do not sponsor visas and we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.