We are looking for a proactive HR Advisor EU for the HR, Internal Control, and Compliance department.
The HR Advisor Europe's responsibilities include leading the recruitment process and the on/offboarding processes, collaborating in the design of company policies, monitoring the performance management review, and supporting the HR Business Partner in different projects. Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving MLE’s business goals.
This role is based on a European context with a focus on HQ Employees. The HR Advisor Europe reports directly to the HR Business Partner Europe.
- Lead or contribute to the recruitment and hiring of staff; working with the hiring manager, posting vacancies, reviewing resumes, communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, facilitating interviews, negotiating contracts, and proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders related to the recruiting process.
- HR Operations in terms of updating the Global HR system.
- Optimize and automate HR work processes together with the HR analyst.
- Collaborate with the HR business Partner & HR Advisor NL on the HR year plan on HR initiatives such as Learning and Development, Diversity Inclusive & wellbeing, Vitality program.
- Contribute to and support global cultural and sustainability initiatives, including ED&I.
- Lead or contribute to on/off-boarding processes, including orientations and exit interviews, equipment, training, documentation, working with hiring managers, facilities, and IT; and monitor processes to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate formal PMR ensuring timely completion and follow through, working with managers and staff.
- Provide support and resources on conflict and conflict resolution or other issues that may arise to promote a positive work environment.
- Driving processes regarding new hires, promotions, and transfers in collaboration with the Human Resources team.
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- With HRBP oversight, managing and resolving complex employee relations issues; conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Involvement in various and diverse (European) HR projects, ranging from implementations to organizational changes.
- Salary benchmarking across Europe.
- Contribute to the development of work instructions, policies, and support in the improvement of HR projects.
What you bring?
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business or Business Administration
- Payroll experience is a pre
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in an international organization and a multicultural environment
- You have good organizational and collaboration skills
What we offer?
- A competitive salary (collective labour agreement Metalektro). The exact amount depends on your education and relevant work experience.
- A contract for 37,5 hours per week.
- Hybrid working model.
- 27 holidays and 5 extra days off (based on full-time employment).
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Plenty of development and learning opportunities.
- Possibility to travel throughout Europe and expand your horizons.
- Very diverse and international organization which has entities in Europe and a parent company in Japan.
How to apply?
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the Application Form).
Please, note that we do not sponsor visas and we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.