IT Security Specialist
We are looking for a hands-on IT Security Specialist with several years of experience within cybersecurity, infrastructure, network security or similar. You will work in a strategic and operational role within IT Security. You support our business with security improvements and take lead in different cybersecurity initiatives.
You will report to the Head of IT.
- Drive and manage projects within IT Security
- Be involved in complex technical issues to understand our security posture in varying situations
- Maintain the holistic picture in a complex business environment and find places for improvements
- Coordinate activities and work as part of the IT infrastructure team to ensure proper implementation of selected technologies
- Assist in security assessments of systems and solutions
- Collaborate with suppliers and external partners, for example our SOC
- Be responsible for technical documentation within IT Security and owner of technical solutions
- Proactively propose changes and keep up to date with technology
What you bring
- Experience and view about IT Infrastructure best practices, certified or hands on experience about NIST CIS
- Strong background within the Microsoft stack, e.g. E5 Security, cloud services, endpoint security tools and SIEM solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- You are a team player but can also work independently and can easily adapt to changing situations.
- You are strategic as well as operative and problem-solving
- Taking initiatives come easy to you and you are positive and solution oriented
- You thrive when you evolve and succeed in taking an organization forward towards a more secure future
What we offer?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for MLE. You will work in an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and good career perspective. Besides a challenging job with a diversity of projects, we offer you much more:
- In total 2100 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures
- A salary which is in line with global standards
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Hybrid working model
- You will have the possibility to grow into a role where you push the whole organization’s IT Security culture forward
- We offer an opportunity where you can learn a lot of the full business, just by reaching out, showing interest, and asking questions
- Very diverse and international organization which has entities in Europe and a parent company in Japan.
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Maria Bravo, HR Advisor at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
Please, note that we do not sponsor visas and we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.