Junior Project Manager
MLE BV is looking for a proactive Project Manager for the Sales Operation & Control department.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for analyzing sales data, executing business improvement projects for the department and improving the quality of our business reports, KPIs and, in general, the customer and service orientation of our organization. To ensure success as a Project Manager you should have a proactive and independent attitude and have excellent analytical skills.
The Project Manager reports directly to the VP Sales Operation and Control.
- Initiating and/or execution of business improvement projects from Sales Operations, but also to support Presidential office
- Responsible for projects aimed at creating and improving the information quality of our business reports, KPIs, target setting, and at increasing the quality of customer and service orientation of the organization.
- Data mining, zoom in areas that need attention, find needle-in-haystack.
- Closely involved in core business monitoring process, development of reporting tools and maintains contact with the various related departments, including MLE Management team. He/she is part of various project groups, both national and international and applies plan, do, check, act method to secure progress while maintaining sync with the various members in the organization.
- Travel, occasionally.
What you bring?
- Completed technical training at least HBO level.
- Several years of experience in project management or commercial management is advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in an international company is an advantage.
- Good commercial skills, preferably gained in a similar role and department.
- Good verbal and written skills in Dutch and English.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Clever, pragmatic, communicator, networker, hands-on, eager to learn, digitally savvy, not afraid of mistakes.
- Affinity with trading business.
- Affinity with technical products.
- Affinity with IT tools.
What we offer?
- Around 2,150 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures.
- A 37,5 hours working week.
- A salary which is in line with global standards.
- 27 holidays and a max. of 5 days extra (assigned by management) based on a fulltime employment. Holidays of parttime workers are calculated pro rata.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer an opportunity where you can learn a lot of the full business; just by reaching out, showing interest, and asking questions.
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Maria Bravo, HR Advisor, at HR-MLE@logisnxt.eu
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.