MLE BV is looking for a detail-oriented Paralegal for the Legal & Privacy department.
In this dynamic role, you will be part of a team of international professionals at a truly global leader in the field of material handling machinery. You will contribute to the development and maintenance of positive working relationships with staff and management. And you will work closely together with the rest of the team and make an easy connection to the business.
To ensure success as a Paralegal you should be well organized and have excellent analytical skills.
The Paralegal reports directly to the Director Legal & Privacy.
- Your main responsibility is to support the Legal & Privacy team. This can be on a variety of matters in an exciting and international setting, part of which will be the extensive dealer network. This network consists of over one hundred and fifty independent dealers and covers foremost Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Cat® Lift Trucks but also some other reputable brands. It involves third party dealers throughout our designated territory of EMEA plus CIS. In practice this means close cooperation with the business teams. Thereby you will efficiently be providing support in preparing, amending and terminating (dealer) contracts.
- Besides providing supporting on the dealer landscape, you may be involved in handling other legal topics, such as Mergers & Acquisitions, international sales transactions, contract law, corporate law, corporate governance and (threatening) litigation.
- Work closely with the subsidiaries, located in Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the UK as well as the branch office located in Dubai.
- Working at MLE provides great opportunities to work closely together with various other departments such as Marketing & Sales, Customer Relations, Internal Control & Compliance, Human Resources and Finance & Accounting.
- General support of Legal and compliance in other day-to-day activities.
What you bring?
- You are close to finalizing or have just finalized your studies WO (University, Master in Law) or HBO.
- Well organized and with an eye for detail.
- Team player with ethical values and sense of responsibility.
- Analytical skills with ability to see the details and the process flows.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in writing as well as verbally.
What we offer?
- In total 2100 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures
- The position is for 2 to 3 days per week
- A salary which is in line with global standards
- 27 holidays and a max. of 5 days extra (assigned by management) based on a full-time employment. Holidays of parttime workers are calculated pro rata
- Flexible working hours
- Working on interesting legal issues together with a team of experienced legal professionals
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Maria Bravo, HR Advisor, at HR-MLE@logisnxt.eu
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.