MLE BV is looking for a Privacy Counsel for the Legal & Privacy department.
We are looking for a Privacy Counsel for the Legal & Privacy department. In this dynamic role, The Privacy Counsel will be the go-to person for the group for privacy and GDPR related matters. This includes a key role in further embedding privacy in our organization.
The Privacy Counsel will support MLE whilst working on privacy-, data- and where needed IT-security related matters.
The Privacy Counsel reports directly to the Director Legal & Privacy.
- Main contact person in our group for privacy and GDPR related matters
- Further embedding GDPR compliance in workflows
- Meeting the large demand from group companies for GDPR support and provide training where needed
- Assisting in updating the required record of processing activities (RoPA)
- Supporting in assessing and preparing mandatory Data Processing Agreements
- Ensuring oversight in required transfer mechanisms and where needed perform data transfer impact assessments and legitimate interest assessment
- Ensuring alignment of group policies with organizational changes
- Assisting in minimizing the risks of data breaches and take active approach in case of existing data breaches amongst others by liaising with the relevant Data Protection Authorities
- Improve role and responsibility clarity for GDPR compliance tasks
- Assist in assessing of the security of personal data in vendor selection process
- Providing practical guidance and training on GDPR and privacy related topics
- Assisting in reviewing contractual license and subscription terms
- Implementing new group privacy tooling (Privacy Perfect) so that working on privacy related matters is easier and more transparent
- Take active role in discussions and development of initiatives involving data and personal data such as LTS and IoT and new legislation such as the Data Act
What you bring?
- WO (University, Master in Law)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch. Other languages are nice to have
- Excellent IT skills
- Preferably already some basic experience in working on privacy related matters for an international organization
What we offer?
- In total 2100 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures
- The position is for 4 to 5 days per week
- A salary which is in line with global standards
- 27 holidays and a max. of 5 days extra (assigned by management) based on a full-time employment. Holidays of parttime workers are calculated pro rata
- Flexible working hours
- Working on interesting legal issues together with a team of experienced legal professionals
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact our HR Department at HR-MLE@logisnxt.eu
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.