Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a hands-on Senior IT infrastructure engineer, you will play a key role in several IT Infrastructure areas like servers, storage, security, network etc. as part of a team of 6 infra engineers. The team is responsible for the data centers located in several European countries and in Microsoft Azure. The job is within the European IT department and you will report directly to the Senior Infrastructure Manager. You will also work closely with the MLE IT Delivery Managers in Europe, in order to maintain and develop MLE group infrastructure strategies.
To succeed in this role you will have previously worked with advanced infrastructure: VM’s, physical servers and storage, networks (WIFI, V-LAN, switches), WAN, firewalls and a few years’ experience in an Azure admin and/or architect type role. |You will have worked on different Windows based systems in large Hybrid infrastructure environments.
As a person, you are meticulous, you are able to plan ahead and rather see solutions than problems. You have a highly professional proactive work ethic and work well within a team as well as autonomously. You are a problem solver with extensive trouble-shooting experience and able to organize your own workload. It is important that you are good at prioritizing your work and are flexible. You enjoy working in a team but have the ability to independently push things forward.
- Plan, deliver and support technical Infrastructure tasks and projects
- Provide technical advice, support (2nd/3rd line) and assistance to ensure that the business can deliver successful projects where IT is a key component
- Acquire a thorough understanding of components, products, services, and any contractual commitments, by analyzing the existing environment and advising improvements
What you bring?
- Microsoft Server architecture and design
- Azure Administration and architecture, Iaas, PaaS> Certifications AZ-103/4, AZ-303 or equivalent experience
- Scripting and Automation
- RDS/WVD design and maintenance experience
- Server, Storage and Network hardware, installation & support – Dell prefered
- Data backup Veeam, Disaster Recovery
- VMware environment management 6.X +, installation, upgrades and support
- Networking technologies (Switching, routing, wireless, firewalls) installation & support
- Monitoring solutions
- Enterprise class infrastructure AV software
- Experience in supporting large hybrid environments with more than 100 servers
What we offer?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for MLE. You will work in an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and good career perspective. Besides a challenging job with a diversity of projects, we offer you much more:
- A competitive salary (collective labour agreement Metalektro). The exact amount depends on your education and relevant work experience.
- Hybrid working model.
- 27 holidays and 5 extra days off (based on full-time employment).
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Plenty of development and learning opportunities.
- Possibility to travel throughout Europe and expand your horizons.
- Very diverse and international organization which has entities in Europe and a parent company in Japan.
Mitsubishi Logisnext is a world-leading provider of logistics and materials handling solutions matched to both local and trans global customer. MLE offers materials handling and logistics customers a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art forklifts, warehouse equipment and AGV (automated guided vehicle) solutions, along with racking, IoT (Internet of Things) systems and tailored packages of customer-focused services. These are marketed under the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, Cat® Lift Trucks, UniCarriers, Rocla and TCM banners.
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Maria Bravo, HR Advisor at HR-MLE@logisnext.eu
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
Please, note that we do not sponsor visas and we can only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.