Senior HR Business Partner
MLE BV is looking for a detail-oriented Senior HR Business Partner for the Human Resources department.
In this hands-on role, you will develop and foster a positive “can do” culture throughout MLE. You will contribute to the strategy and direction of the function and ensures the standardization & compliance of functional policies, processes and systems. Finally, you will develop a constructive and professional relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior HR Business Partner reports directly to the Director of HR, Internal Control & Compliance.
- Consulting with HQ managers in Europe on people-related matters and providing guidance, interpretation and solutions (e.g., includes working to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity and retention etc.).
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to manager (e.g. coaching, career development, disciplinary actions etc.).
- Administering and supporting benefits processes, and assisting employees with benefit issues in close collaboration with local HR departments throughout Europe.
- With Director oversight, managing and resolving complex employee relations issues; conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Oversee rehabilitation and work environment matters for Group employees based in Europe at local entities.
- Manage the ongoing relationship with the Unions and local HR departments thought out Europe on topics related to MLE BV HQ or other group topics.
- Involvement in various and diverse (European) HR projects.
- Together you work on various HR initiatives within the HQ.
- Improve and align the European Group processes and ensure alignment with policies coming from Japan.
- Responsible for data management of HQ and improve system usage.
- Other duties as directed by the Director HR, IC&C.
What you bring?
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management or HBO.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably at an international company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with ethical values and sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing. Dutch is preferred, but not a must.
- Proficient with MS Office.
What we offer?
- In total 2100 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures
- The position is for 2 to 3 days per week
- A salary which is in line with global standards
- 27 holidays and a max. of 5 days extra (assigned by management) based on a full-time employment. Holidays of parttime workers are calculated pro rata
- Flexible working hours
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Maria Bravo, HR Advisor, at HR-MLE@logisnxt.eu
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
Please, note that only candidates who are eligible to work in the EU and already based in the Netherlands can apply.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.