Solutions Architect Finance
MLE BV is looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect Finance to work with solutions architecture for the European finance organization. In this role you will be in frequent contact with colleagues at our HQ finance function, with our group IT function, local finance directors and other business functions.
With your educational and professional background, you will easily gain an understanding of the structure of an integrated ERP system and how our business processes are reflected in such systems and other add-on systems and what kind of integrations exist between systems. You know how to get a good understanding of how systems communicate with each other. In a given situation you also know how to determine which system should be the master.
You will work with development of reporting & BI, any upcoming ERP implementations, system upgrades, system improvements projects, business process improvements and integration projects with system implications. You will especially focus on the finance and accounting aspects.
With your combined finance & accounting and IT expertise, you will whenever needed be able to assess business processes and system architecture in place, resolving technical issues impacting the finance function, provide supervision and guidance when working with external partners as well as giving advice to stakeholders in layman terms of complex system and business process issues.
As our future colleague we believe you have a positive, solution-oriented mind set, genuine interest in your profession and that you enjoy working closely with your colleagues. We strive to keep a healthy work-life balance and have an open, team-spirited atmosphere.
You will report to the Deputy CFO.
- Maintain a good understanding of key business processes and how they are reflected in our system landscape in particular with respect to impacts on finance and accounting.
- Maintain a good understanding of our key systems and interfaces between themselves.
- Depending on the currently ongoing projects and the incidents arriving you will be involved in among other things problem solving, testing, liaising between finance and IT, assessing business processes and systems architecture, formulating recommendations, supervising and guiding external consultants, training and change management activities of the finance team.
What you bring?
- University degree in Business Information Technology or double degrees in IT and Finance & Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of integrated ERP systems and all financial flows. Good basic understanding of accounting. (We work with ISCALA from Epicor, IFS, Sales Force/Financial Force, Cognos consolidation, Power BI).
- Experience in project management, data base management, ERP implementations, mapping business processes and system landscapes.
- Excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
- An analytical mindset with an attention to details.
- Good organizational and leadership skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills, dedicated, focused, and self-driven.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Dutch is an advantage.
What we offer?
- Around 2,150 international colleagues and a diversity of cultures.
- A 37,5 hours working week.
- A salary which is in line with global standards.
- 27 holidays and a max. of 5 days extra (assigned by management) based on a fulltime employment. Holidays of parttime workers are calculated pro rata.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer an opportunity where you can learn a lot of the full business; just by reaching out, showing interest, and asking questions.
How to apply?
For questions related to the role, please contact Kennerth Lundgren, Deputy CFO, email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your CV and short motivation letter (please attach to the application form below).
Note that we are collaborating with the recruitment agency Michael Page for the recruitment of this position. Therefore, any candidate will be referred to them in the first place.
You can begin the application process by completing this form and attaching your supporting documents.